The top 3 reasons to play Battlefield 1
- Travel back to the Great War and experience the worldwide conflict that changed the face of warfare
- Choose from 5 classes and a ton of vehicles as you fight in World War I.
- Play the ultimate multiplayer war game with a variety of game modes that will challenge and excite you.
What to know before buying Battlefield 1
What's included with Battlefield 1?
- Base game for Battlefield 1 on PC.
Is there any region lock for Battlefield 1?
This product is available worldwide; no region lock.
How will I receive my instant download for Battlefield 1
After payment has been approved, your game key will be included in your order confirmation email. You can access your key by following a link in the email. Next, you can activate your key on its corresponding platform.
How to activate the key for Battlefield 1
Activate with Origin:
- Download and install the Origin client on your PC (https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/download), then sign up and log in.
- Locate your Origin key in your cdkeys.com confirmation email, and copy it to your clipboard by pressing “Ctrl+C”.
- Open the Origin client, click on the “My Account” section, and then the “Redeem Product Code” tab.
- Paste the key from your clipboard by pressing “Ctrl+V”, click “Next” to confirm and the game will now be added to your library.
- Your new game is now activated and ready to download. Once downloaded it will be ready to play!
You can find additional support for the Origin client here: https://help.ea.com/en/origin/origin/
Battlefield 1 details
- Battle in a wide variety of locations like war-torn French cities, great open spaces in the Italian Alps, or vast Arabian deserts.
- Fight from land, air, and sea as you rain fire from the sky in a gargantuan Airship, tear through the world in the Armored Train, or bombard the land from the sea in the Dreadnought.
- Experience massive multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Charge in on foot as infantry, lead a cavalry assault, or drive a tank into battle.
- Battle to claim anobjective in the signature Conquest mode, or get up close with the infantry-focused Domination mode. Now featuring all-new Operations mode, where two teams must battle across multiple maps.
- Choose from 5 classes:
- Assault - specialize in close-quarters combat skills and anti-vehicle gadgetry.
- Support - provide ammo to your teammates as you return fire as well.
- Medic - keep your allies alive with quick healing.
- Scout - stay behind your allies as you snipe the enemy.
- Pilot/Tanker - jump into a plane or tank and use heavy-duty machinery to wreak havoc.